Telehealth Virtual Appointments
Primary and Specialty Care Visits from the Comfort of Your Own Home
CDP Health Care offers telehealth appointments, patient-friendly remote
visits that are simple—you don’t even need to download an
app! Just use a smart phone, tablet or computer to have an audio or video
appointment in the comfort of your home. Skip the waiting room and safely
meet with the providers you know from any of our CDP Health Care Clinics.
Trusted care, when you need it most.
Make a telehealth virtual visit for:
- Primary Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Urgent Care
- Diabetic Care & Teaching
- Nutritional Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Follow-Up Visits
- COVID-19 Follow-Up Visits
Click Here for a Helpful User Guide!
How telehealth virtual visits work:
- Call one of our clinics to make a telehealth appointment.
- The scheduler will ask questions to determine if an audio or video visit
is right for your needs.
- You’ll receive an appointment time and the scheduler will explain
how your visit will work.
- Check your email or text messages for a link from CDP. You will click that
link to begin your scheduled appointment.
- On the day and time of your appointment, click the link to begin your visit.
You will be prompted to enter your name; after you have done so, click
check-in. Then, give permission to access video and audio. Remain in the
link and someone from CDP will be with you shortly.
- You’ll be checked in by our online registration and will speak with
a nurse. If you’re currently taking any prescription medications,
please have your medication list, or empty medication bottles, with you
to review with the nurse.
- After visiting with the nurse, you’ll be connected with your provider
for your appointment!
New and existing patients can schedule a telehealth appointment by calling
one of our CDP Health Care Clinics.